- In no way is AURELIS a kind of medicine, since very strictly: 1) no diagnosis is to be made by an AURELIS-coach, and 2) no material kind of cure is to be applied or prescribed by an AURELIS-coach. In both instances of course: unless (s)he has the legal and deontological authority to do so.
- AURELIS-coaches have the responsibility to use AURELIS within their coaching OR their psychotherapy strictly within the boundaries of the applicable, legal and deontological norms of their country/region.
- If and only if clinical psychologists use AURELIS in their psychotherapy, then it is a part of their psychotherapy. Otherwise, AURELIS is never to be regarded or promoted as a kind of ‘psychotherapy.’
- If AURELIS is used within psychotherapy, then this use as well as the outcome is at the sole responsibility of the psychotherapist.
- The ‘auto’ in AU-RELIS is to be taken very seriously, as is amply explained in the AURELIS-syllabus. In no way whatsoever may any ‘AURELIS-technique’ be seen as to-be-applied by a coach to a coachee. From the AURELIS standpoint, the only instrument is the coach him/herself.
- AURELIS is only to be used as a tool to help others by those who at the same time:
- have the legal and deontological authority to do so
- and have followed an AURELIS course
- and are recognized by the AURELIS Coaching Institute – being listed as such on the AURELIS website.